Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hi, I want to download video lessons on how to learn C language step by step.?

I'm a computer science enginerring first year student. my main subject is C languge and next year will be C++, so i want to get wel in C language this year. I've seen some people learning networking lessons on video or visual lessons. i want to know if some body have the idea where can i get such a thing for C language. thank you

Hi, I want to download video lessons on how to learn C language step by step.?
C/C++ are better learnt from books and websites - you really need the information written in front of you before it makes any sense. Once you've learnt the basics of a language it becomes a matter of looking things up as you need them - a video is useless for this task, unlike a book or a website which will have a quick and easy to use index.





I wouldn't be suprised if such videos exist, but I doubt that they are of much use.





Rawlyn.
Reply:Being honest video is probably a total waste of money. You won't learn much from it.





If you already know how to program in one language, learning C is easy. Just grap the main C book by Kerningham and Richie.





If you have never programmed anything before, then what you need is a good book on how to program. Doing it in C is simple once you have the basics.


No comments:

Post a Comment