Sunday, July 12, 2009

Best place to learn C++?

I really want to learn how to program, and I can't do that without using C++ atleast once. Is there a really good place online to learn it?

Best place to learn C++?
There are numerous books out there that can help you out. I personally used "Practical Visual C++" when I was learning. But, that was through a college course as well.





If you are good at learning through a book alone, take a look at the books in a store like Barnes and Noble. See which one makes the most sense to you, and use that one to start.





And, depending on what you are wanting to program, you may not need to ever use C++. There are other languages out there such as VB, Java, and .Net.
Reply:I bought the book "Learn C+ in 24 hours" It included a free compiler for your own use.


No comments:

Post a Comment